Tropical Spring Fling
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Our Tropical themed spring event is coming April 29-30, 2017 to the Iowa Wine Trail. Your event tickets give you access to wine tastings, commemorative wine glass, delicious food & wine pairings, wine information and tours, and gifts shops and vineyard visits, and tons of fun!
Tropical Attire Suggested.
Tropical Costume Contest - dress up in your favorite tropical themed outfit, and post a photo yourself on our Iowa Wine Trail Facebook page (tag yourself and include the hashtag #iowawinetrail) and let the “People’s Choice” contest begin. Post by May 1st - the Fall event ticket winner will be announced on May 11th.
1. Empty Nest – Football- Iowa Hawkeyes: tailgating sliders, Berries in a Cup, Touchdown Slushies
2. TYCOGA – Baseball: Chili cheese dog wood fired pizza, Jalapeño bacon macaroni & cheese, Apple pie and Popcorn
3. Engelbrecht – ISU Basketball: Smoked Ham Potato Chowder, Vegetarian White Bean Chili, Cornbread with Honey Butter, Fresh Veggies with Dunking Dip, and Homemade Cookies and Bars
4. PromiseLand – Baseball (Chicago Cubs): Cubbie Club Sandwich, Home Run Nacho Station, Game Winning Ice-cream Dessert
5. Eagles Landing – Football (The Greenbay Packers). I know we are having the Chicken Wings and Pot de crème, Cowboy Caviar.
6. Daly Creek - U.S. Olympic Wrestling, and be rolling with classic American Cuisine
7. Brick Arch – Tour de France: French Beef Stew, Chicken Fricasee (Fricassee de Poulet a L'Ancienne), and Chocolate Madeleines
8. Wide River Winery - Kentucky derby/ horse racing - Spring green salad, Kentucky Hot Browns, Honey Walnut Bars
9. Tabor Wines – Rodeo: Bronco BBQ Biscuit with Black and Blue Bacon Coleslaw, Cowgirl Caviar and Southwest Spread, Chuckwagon Chocolate Cheesecake, and Hummingbird Cheesecake Bars
10. Park Farm Winery - New Orleans Jesters. (They are their soccer team.). Our menu will be bourbon chicken sliders, crabcakes and hurricane dessert.
11. Winneshiek Wildberry Winery – Ice Skating: Finnish salmon soup, cabbage rolls and kringla
More Prizes! With the addition of two new wineries to the winetrail this year, we’re increasing the number of prize winners from 9 to 11! Complete the entire Spring Iowa Wine Trail event (by visiting each winery) and fill out the questionnaire on the back of your ticket. Turn your completed ticket in at the last winery you visit to be entered to win one of eleven $25 gift certificates.
GET YOUR HOTEL (or B&B) Reservations before it's too late and plan to join us on April 29-30, 2017: Iowa Wine Trail Spring Event. At each winery, adventurous wine tasters will be able to Sample foods paired with unique, locally made wines. Plan to sample the food and wine at all eleven wineries.
NEW TICKETING PROCESS:
We have a new process for ticketing this year. Please read below:
- Purchase tickets via PayPal (click on Events tab, and then on “Purchase Tickets” tab).
- Print receipt and bring to event.
- At first winery, present receipt and you will receive: a) tickets, b) glasses, c) charms, and d) wrist band.
It’s that easy!
EARLY BIRD SPECIALPurchase 3 tickets before April 16, 2017 and get the 4th one FREE! After April 16th tickets will be $30 each up until the day of the event. Tickets will be priced at $40 each on the day of the event.
Two-Day Tickets$30 each in advance (purchased before April 29, 2017) or $40 the day of the event.
Free Designated Driver tickets are available upon request.
Tickets can be purchased at participating winery tasting rooms, online by clicking on the Purchase Tickets tab above or by calling 563-557-3727.