WINE WORLD OF SPORTS
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Iowa Wine Trail is pleased to host the WINE WORLD OF SPORTS, a brand new sports-themed wine and food pairing event coming to the Iowa Wine Trail the weekend of April 28-29, 2018. Your event tickets give you access to wine tastings, commemorative wine glass, delicious food & wine pairings, wine information and tours, and gifts shops and vineyard visits, and tons of fun!
Athletic/Sport Attire Suggested!
Sporting/Athletic Costume Contest - dress up in your favorite athletic uniform or sport-themed outfit, and post a photo yourself on our Iowa Wine Trail Facebook page (tag yourself and include the hashtag #iowawinetrail) and let the “People’s Choice” contest begin. Post by May 4th - the Fall event ticket winner will be announced on May 11th.
More Prizes! Make sure to fill out the questionnaire on the back of your ticket to win a chance at gifts! Turn your completed ticket in at the last winery you visit to be entered to win one of eleven $25 gift certificates. Remember you are not required to visit each of the winery to enter.
GET YOUR HOTEL (or B&B) Reservations before it's too late and plan to join us on April 28-29, 2018 for the most fun event of the spring season – WINE WORLD OF SPORTS! At each winery, adventurous wine tasters will be able to sample amazing foods perfectly paired with delectable, locally crafted wines. Plan to sample the food and wine at all eleven wineries.
We have updated ticketing so please carefully read the information below:
· Purchase tickets via PayPal (click on Events tab, and then on “Purchase Tickets” tab). Please note there is a $2.75 PayPal transaction fee; however, you can avoid this fee by purchasing your tickets directly at your favorite Iowa Wine Trail winery.
· Large groups (e.g., bus groups and tours should contact us prior to booking).
· Print receipt and bring to event.
· At first winery, present receipt and you will receive: a) tickets, b) glasses, c) charms, and d) wrist band.
It’s that easy!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – Buy Early and Save!
Purchase 3 tickets before April 15, 2018 and get the 4th one FREE! After April 15th tickets will be $35 each up until the day of the event. Tickets will be priced at $40 each on the day of the event.
THESE ARE 2 DAY TICKETS
Ticket prices are $35 each in advance (purchased before April 25, 2018) or $40 the day of the event.
Free Designated Driver tickets are available upon request.
Tickets can be purchased at participating winery tasting rooms, online by clicking on the Purchase Tickets tab or by calling 563-557-3727.
MAXIMIZE YOUR FUN -- TIPS:
· Choose your own route,
· Take your time,
· Explore - Taste - Enjoy the Iowa Wine Trail.
· Remember: You need not visit every winery on the trail to get a chance to win a $25 certificate. Simply complete your ticket postcard and leave it at the last winery you visit.
NOTE: We encourage our weekend visitors to secure overnight accommodations early because space is limited and hotels fill quickly.